Friday, October 13, 2006

Cleared for the weekend.....

Weather for my neck of the woods looks promising for the weekend. Clear skies, lots of sun and light winds are forecast for both days. I have a 4 hour block in the Tommy scheduled for Saturday, and if the schedule allows I'll lock up another block for Sunday. I Havent quite decided what to do with my time yet. I may go West to Lancaster (KLNS) to visit the pilot shop and load up on goodies, and grab a sandwich at the restaurant. Or, Maybe I'll head East to Ocean City, grab a sandwich and have a walk on the beach. Maybe stop at Millville on the way back and check out the museum. Oh, choices.....

Either way I pledge to take a camera with me this time. I have already stowed it in my flight bag because I keep forgetting to take it with me. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to share come Monday.

Blue Skies to those of you also looking forward to a weekend in the cockpit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home