Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Eye on the Sky.

Sunday's plans for taking the Citabria over to check out a few camping-ready airports didn't quite materialize. The Old Man and I had conflicting schedules, and I had to meet some friends at a local watering hole by 1p.m for Sunday festivities of Football, food, and drink. My New York Giants beat the Washington 'Skins in a snoozer, and then I just had to stick around to watch all the local Eagles fans yell at Terrell Owens through the plasma screens for 4 hours. How could one resist? Eagles fans are known for being such lovely people, after all.....

The weather is about perfect for flying today, too, but by the time I get out from under this pile of paperwork beside me, the Sun will be long gone, and I'll be left to hope for more weather like this before the week is over.

Weather.com suggests I shouldn't hold my breath...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home